<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

To all those people out there who showed concern for me during this awful period of time, THANK YOU SO MUCH. Even though I get the feeling like you are just merely saying some comforting stuffs but don't really bother much about it deep in your heart (No offense, its my personal opinion and the feeling that I get.), I'm still grateful for everything.

So my mum went to school today to look for Mrs Liau but she wasn't there. So she left her number just in case. Mrs Liau called almost immediately. And then they talked about the whole thing. I feel so much better now that Mrs Liau assured me that things weren't as bad as I imagine. She will be going down to MOE tomorrow to check things out and then inform me. Hopefully, everything's gonna be alright. I realy pray to God everyday. I hope he'll answer my prayers. I think I can finally sleep in peace today though I still don't have my appetite back, but I won't be too happy nor hopeful yet. Just don't wanna get my hopes too high. I also told my mum how I felt about her doubting me, she didn't really explain herself. All she said was that she didn't mean it that way. Maybe she doesn't, but the hurt is still there. However, I'm not gonna let this affect us because I know she's really worried about me to the extent that she couldn't sleep nor eat and fell sick eventually, so maybe she didn't think properly before speaking? I certainly hope so. Sigh. My gastric is back. It frigging hurts. I feel like I'm being played a fool sometimes. I really wonder why this kinda thing actually happened and caused me so much turmoil and all sorts of emotions that's turning me upside down. And then suddenlt everything's not that bad, but I won't know what to expect next? Its driving me crazy.

Okay, finally, the CPE in charge of the whole Cheena Os has a major problem okay. She didn't really follow the procedures properly. Too lazy to say what they are but you can ask me. And also, I told Mrs Liau what she said to us (the ones who got caught for 'cheating'), and Mrs Liau said that she didn't have the right to. So yeah, just in case anything happens to me, I'm so gonna get my parents to go straight to MOE and question the CPE's capability, etc. Meanwhile, may God bless me.


Maybe its not too late to realize that,
every single people out there only care for themselves,
They only act like they care, but they don't really mean it.
I think I have had enough all all these hypocrisy.
How I wish we were still like before,
because I know through all the people I call friends,
you're the only one who give me the feeling like you really care.
I miss you, alot. But time's running out and I still lack the courage to face you.
I hope I will get a second chance to work things out again.
Sorry for causing so much trouble in our friendship. I'm really sorry.